Ipod 16 GB | reverse front Camera Device |

Idea for ipod 16 Gb reversing the front camera 

The Problem

My Ipod Touch 16 Gb does not have front camera and it's for me very difficult to take sometimes pictures when I am with it.
Many types using the Ipod touch that i have 99% of the time I would use the camera if I had it in the 16 gigas version.
I know it a specific market but huge.

The Solution

My idea is focus in creating a set of mirrors that would receive the image in front of the ipod. This would be when needed put on the top of the Ipod aligned with the front camera that it haves, this would enable the front camera to have a back view of the ipod touch, enabling the user to take pictures of the surrounding.
And I think it gives character to the Ipod it's almost like a hat for it.

Votem na ideia Juntem-se a Quirky 
Vote for the idea : 




Comments

Popular Posts